A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Nylasoth Plant

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

The Nylasoth Plant Empty
PostSubject: The Nylasoth Plant   The Nylasoth Plant EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 10:20 pm

As the Imperator for the United Korth Empires of Great Prolix, I am issuing the following proclamation to every member of the Prolix Military:

The Nylasoth Plant, as well as all the flowers that it produces, is forbidden from the land of Korth.

It is to be considered a danger to both the natural environment and to Korthian society. Any individual found with a nylasoth plant or its associated flowers can be taken into custody and/or have the plants confiscated & destroyed

We must not allow this silent killer to contain to undermine that which nature and the Human Spirit has given us. If anyone sees a nylasoth plant, it must be reported immediately to a Prolix Army soldier. Neglect to report may be grounds for incarceration.
Back to top Go down

The Nylasoth Plant Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nylasoth Plant   The Nylasoth Plant EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 9:52 pm

The Elves have been aware that the Nylasoth seems to effect Prolixians differently perhaps. I've been drinking it for years, and I'm just fine. The Cala sees no need to forbid it in Tir'an. I think I even saw some in the swamp by the Orcs. Elves may do as they wish on their islands, they may eat it, drink it, roll-it-up-and smoke it.
Back to top Go down

The Nylasoth Plant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: