A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scepters and Crowns

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scepters and Crowns Empty
PostSubject: Scepters and Crowns   Scepters and Crowns EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 6:19 pm

It started as any normal day, after checking the river banks for signs of of humans, I went to Tur'un to see what was being built. The Imperator Seran had, for some reason, barricaded himself in Simons house and would not come out. 'Set fire to it" I cried and wandered off. Shortly after, the house erupted in flames and a torch bearer was blamed. What followed next was a discovery that if someone kills a Leader, their Crown, Scepter, or other symbol of their power , will be captured by the killer.
What followed next was mayhem and bloodshed as Elves and Humans fought for control of the Crown and Scepter. Many times one or the other was caught, lost,hidden, found, and captured again.
While Seran has retained control of the Crown of Prolix, Dr. Duke now has the Scepter of Hyperborea. He has decreed that there is only one Cala, the last one named by the Gods: Voice Sea.
Once again I have found myself in self-imposed exile. I have been fortunate to find the Horned Skull of Pylos and will take up residence in old Pylos and study the ways of our Elven cousins there. I do not know what powers the Horned Skull has, that will require study as well. Perhaps there are Pylosians still about in the abandoned city who can help. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down

Scepters and Crowns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: