A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leviathan to the rescue !

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Leviathan to the rescue ! Empty
PostSubject: Leviathan to the rescue !   Leviathan to the rescue ! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:53 pm

The Impoverished and banished Stayjit was spending his days in the mountains of Pylos eating the odd fish like a Smeagol when a great flapping of wings was heard. It was Leviathan, the dragon I had brought to life from the Underworld ! I could see her circling in the distance and raced to see what was happenning. I discovered her with Seran and Dr. Duke who appeared to be fighting each other and both wounded. As I arrived Leviathan let a blast of fire and roasted them both into crispy little husks, burnt so badly there was nothing to take from their smoking bones. My faithful dragon returned to me my satchel of belongings and weapons which Dr. Duke had. No doubt keeping them safe for me. How he ended up with them I know not. Once again, I may travel in the Elven lands and keep them safe from the evil outside influences. I will erect a suitable tomb in the Crypt for Dr. Duke, R.I.P., and hope that Voice Sea returns as Cala. Until then, I will guard the Temples and lands of Tir'an !
Back to top Go down
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Leviathan to the rescue ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leviathan to the rescue !   Leviathan to the rescue ! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:33 am

It is a terrible tragedy that this occurred less than a day after my father, William Seran Adams, son of Ashanrai & Imperator of Prolix, issued a Declaration of Peace and officially began celebrating the land's peacetime. This goes to show that there will always be people who are agents of chaos. Some people can not be satisfied with a peaceful state of affairs and must stir things up. We must not let these type of people become the majority.

We cannot change any of what has happened. But we can continue on in the spirit of peace, as my father would have wanted. One tremendous political figure and one historical icon was just killed by the beast Leviathan, if we follow in the paths of history, then we would be doomed to launch a full criminal investigation and hunt down the beast & any other conspirators, and we would be left with a full-on war. That is not the path we should take.

Those responsible know what they did, and now they must live with that incredible guilt for the rest of their lives, no matter how long their lives may continue. We must continue to live in peace with each other. Fighting, violence, and revenge will get us nowhere except more fighting, violence, and revenge. The universe will sort itself out as it should.

My brother Joel and I have taken up our duty to our now deceased family to move their bodies to a proper burial. Duke has been encased in a tomb beneath Saint Abaris' Basilica in the Pandryl elven city, near his dragon-friend Scylla and his son Ashanrai. My father will be entombed in his own mausoleum, which is being converted from the unfinished palace construction project. We will be finishing that palace construction into a mausoleum for my father, and building a new Imperial Palace for Prolix, And finally, I hope you all can respect my brother Joel and I as we strive to move forward in peace from these two terrible losses that we just had to take.

Be Excellent to Each Other!
May the leaves of your life tree never turn brown!
Back to top Go down

Leviathan to the rescue !
Page 1 of 1