A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Eruption !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Another Eruption ! Empty
PostSubject: Another Eruption !   Another Eruption ! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Once again a volcano has erupted in Tir'an. This time, the one above the ancient Dwarven rooms. Once again our sheep has been lost. Also, the orange and apple groves have been burnt away. The thrifty Elves have many food stores in the vault and will have no food worries for quite some time. The land has again been sunk in places, new islands have formed. The main bridge to Prolix is gone. The Elves will rebuild bridges at the first oportunity to link and define the Elven lands, crops can be replanted, and our Temples are safe . Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Marcain Adams

Marcain Adams

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Another Eruption ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Eruption !   Another Eruption ! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 10:57 pm

As a side effect from the volcanic eruption in Tir'an, a tsunami obliterated the Jeneva Islands in the eastern sea regions of Prolix. In addition, New Moira City Island, the home to the most prestigious laboratory for scientific advancement, was completely drowned by the tsunami. Around 10,000 humans are considered "missing". Rescue operations are working around the clock to try to recover at the very least the bodies of the victims. My brother Joel and I have both pledged to give 1.3 million silver pieces each toward restoration funds for the area.
Back to top Go down
Joel Adams

Joel Adams

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Persona Record
Char Name: Joseph Elvan Adams
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: Prolix - L'Obsul

Another Eruption ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Eruption !   Another Eruption ! EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:28 pm

The night of the Volcano started out normal enough, I sat down reading the latest budget reports. Suddenly out of nowhere I smelt a rotten egg smell. I thought nothing of it at first and then BOOOOOOOM the ground suddenly began to shake.I jump out of my chair and run outside to see a big plume of smoke coming from Tir'an. As i approach the border between Prolix and Tir'an I saw an elf digging a moat around Pandryl to save the city from destruction. The Volcano left bridges burned away, land gone, lava rocks still hot all over the place. I sat there for what seemed like an eternity taking in what was happening.

As i finish taking in the events of the volcano many citizens start reporting that the water is heading out to sea.. perplexed i start heading toward the easter shores of Prolix. I get half way there when suddenly i hear the screams of the people of New Moira City. Upon arrival i expect to find mass carnage, but to my surprise not a single body is there, the whole island seemed to just...vanish.

Back to top Go down
http://AWMYTHS.net
Sponsored content

Another Eruption ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Eruption !   Another Eruption ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Eruption !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: