A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Banners Fly Once More in Pylos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tattiana

Tattiana

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Persona Record
Char Name: Tattiana
Char Race: Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

Banners Fly Once More in Pylos Empty
PostSubject: Banners Fly Once More in Pylos   Banners Fly Once More in Pylos EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Written in black ink on mooncast parchment, Ravens deliver to the cityleaders and governers of Korth:

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings I cast to the 4 corners of Korth. The Banners of Pylos have been found and have been hung back upon the buildings to symbolize to all who come here one thing:

They Exist again.

The misfortunate that have evolved from centuries near volcanic fumes. The ones that embrace the darkness and hold no fear to what lies in shadow. The misfits that have not had our chance to have their voices heard in centuries. Those who laid in the ruins until the clatter of misguided blows were no more struck upon its people.

With the blood rites of victory, I , Tattiana Talahandra, have taken Pylos under my rule. I am not part of the lineage that held rule here before and do not care. Such lead the city into decay and have been found unfit to lead these people.

Pylos will be known again to Korth. Her people deserve better then what I found.

I am asking nothing from the cities. We will rebuild and we will carve our way into society in due time. Just don't expect the same Drow as you have seen in the past.

O)xxxxx((=======>  Matron and Queen of Pylos,  Tattiana Talahandra

Oloth Zhah Tuth Abbil Lueth Ogglin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banners Fly Once More in Pylos   Banners Fly Once More in Pylos EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:33 am

The Elves have slowly been rebuilding from great disasters that befell us. Once again we shall enjoy our crops and peaceful flocks of woolies. The news that Pylos is once again occupied could be disturbing, but in this new chapter of our civilization, we hope that the Drows, our dark cousins, see the light and together we live in peace. Hail Torrix !
Back to top Go down
Mita.

Mita.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Banners Fly Once More in Pylos   Banners Fly Once More in Pylos EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 pm

A new Nation arises out of the aftermath of devastating destruction of all that is evil and harmful. Bringing forth new life. Nature is taking back what once was destroyed. Thus giving birth to a Nation of Druids, whose belief is to protect anyone who is unarmed; and heal all around whether human, elf, drow, druid or any other race, regardless of what they have done. Amandil Hayvn will always be a nation of Neutrality, as long as, High Priestess Mita is in rule. We believe all may one day change their evil ways and it is not for us to decide by magic or by weapon who dies. Therefore, even though the Drows cannot be trusted, and are tricksters, We will keep a watchful eye on our neighbors. However, we will never throw the first attack.
I can feel your pain Queen Tattiana of losing all you have once known. May the God of your heart be with you in your rebuilding. Peace and Honor I bring to you.

High Priestess, Mita
Amandil Hayvn

What is it that you can keep after giving it to someone else?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banners Fly Once More in Pylos   Banners Fly Once More in Pylos Empty

Back to top Go down

Banners Fly Once More in Pylos
Page 1 of 1