A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3 Possible bugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kassie

Kassie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-22

Persona Record
Char Name: Kassandra Elizabeth Andafrith de Legaid
Char Race:
Char Allies: I am Independent

3 Possible bugs Empty
PostSubject: 3 Possible bugs   3 Possible bugs EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 5:23 pm

1. When I mine at GZ (everywhere else seems to kill me, so I'm not sure if it's just at GZ or elsewhere), the fumes will knock me down from 15 to 10. Health regin does 3 rounds of 2 pt., bringing me up to 16, then another pt. which takes me back down to 15.  This may be a perk of getting hurt that you get an extra point of health for 30 seconds ...
  2. I was training my weapon on a dummy, and getting experience ... but it's not upping my Strength.  Right now, my Strength is at 6 with 24/9 exp.
  3. I have yet to visit the Underworld even though I've died 2 or 3 times.  Took awhile to find my way back to GZ.  Never did find the book that's in the instructions, but did find a crystal.

Last edited by Kassie on Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kassie

Kassie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-22

Persona Record
Char Name: Kassandra Elizabeth Andafrith de Legaid
Char Race:
Char Allies: I am Independent

3 Possible bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Possible bugs   3 Possible bugs EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 am

Update:

1. Still happening, but now instead of 1 pt, it's -1 pt.  Very Happy 
  2. The bottom number for the experience on my strength is now sitting at 51, even though my strength is a level 20.
  3. Resolved!  I finally visited the Underworld ... several times ...  Someone mentioned that before this, I may have been too small to go there.
Back to top Go down

3 Possible bugs
Page 1 of 1