A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cheap Weapons & Armor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Cheap Weapons & Armor Empty
PostSubject: Cheap Weapons & Armor   Cheap Weapons & Armor EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:28 am

I'm willing to throw together weapons and armor for anyone willing to pay. I can make most of what is sold in Don Benerel and L'Obsul, but I will sell it for cheaper than what you'd have to pay in either city.

I've only two rules for this business, the first being that if I don't know how to make it, you find me the recipe, and the second being I am paid up front for said weapon before I begin production.

Don't think I'm planning on ripping you off, either. Everything I make is just as good as those sold in stores. Only difference is I'll be making mine. All you have to do is come to Lion's Gate, 139S 92E or send me a message for what you want. I'll find you, we work out a price (Normally 75% the price in stores,) and in a few hours you'll have your new weapon.
Back to top Go down
kyleX

kyleX

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Persona Record
Char Name: unknown
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

Cheap Weapons & Armor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cheap Weapons & Armor   Cheap Weapons & Armor EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 10:53 pm

how can i make weapons please will you tell me when you get back?
Back to top Go down

Cheap Weapons & Armor
Page 1 of 1