A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bot Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goshenta

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Bot Progress Empty
PostSubject: Bot Progress   Bot Progress EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 1:39 am

Hey guys. Haven't posted in forever or made any changes to the old bot. I'm sure you've all noticed that. Don't fret, I'm not dead. On the contrary, I've actually been working on a completely NEW GM bot, built from scratch. I'm taking my time on this one and putting all my knowledge into it to make it way better than the current bot in every way possible. I've gotten far enough with the project to be able to announce public testing as early as the month of January 2009. I was planning on making a preview available in AWMyths on New Year's eve/day, but, unfortunately.. I'm working all night Wednesday. So it would be late New Year's day if I even had enough prepared to show, which I do not, sadly. I just finished up the new combat system. All the combat functionalities that I talked about in the VWTV broadcast "Chit Chat" are implimented and fully functional. The status layout has been greatly condensed (but still a bit long due to the extensive equipment setup available) and a few skills, though currently inactive and useless, have been added. Also, for those of you citizens who wish to change their names, that will be an option in the new bot. It now detects your citizen number and will update your name in it's database if it has been changed. Not a hard feature to impliment. Also, this one is a big one.. DATABASE BACKUPS! I'm sure a few of you were angry with the recent loss of data, well no need to fret! I've prepared for that in the new bot, and I've made extreme modifications to the database system to make accessing way faster. It may not seem like much to the naked eye, but I've been working extremely hard on this new bot and I hope you all bear with me as I prepare it for it's initial release in the world. I want everything to be perfect beforehand! That's all the news I have for you at the moment.
Back to top Go down

Bot Progress
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Developments-
Jump to: