A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excommunication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Tir'an

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 am

The Constables of the Pandryl Curia have failed for the second consecutive month to fulfill a single duty, or even to meet with one another in a formal or informal arrangement. The democracy of Tir'an cannot succeed while this crucial branch of government sits idle refusing to fulfill a single duty, even when previously warned that they should be fulfilling their duties.

By holy decree, it is my decision as the Prince for the Divine King Above, to excommunicate the following individuals from the Dragonian Order, the unified faith of the elves in the Divine King Torrix:

-Dr. Duke
-KyleXX
-shadow demon

----

I will take the time here to explain what this excommunication now means. The above named individuals are not entitled to hold public office in Tir'an, nor to take part in religious ceremonies or rituals, nor to speak in a public area where the Cala, Lord Guardian Jose, or Torrite Voice Sea is present, nor even to have enter to the inner forests of the most Holy Pandryl City.

This excommunication can and may be reversed by any of the above named individuals provided that they use the following procedure:

1) Appear before the Cala and Lord Guardian Jose in a private, secluded location under the starry night sky so the terms of the excommunication are not broken
2) Make a sorrowful and sincere apology to not only both individuals, but to the elven race, and the nation of Tir'an
3) Allow blood to be drawn out of the point of the ears by the Spear of Torrix of both the Cala and Lord Guardian (Just enough blood to remove 4) Present a profound gift of significant importance and benefit to the Tir'anian Community at large; Gift must be considered acceptable unanimously by the Cala

It is also important to note that as a result of this excommunication, Dr. Duke is not able to maintain his position as a Torrite of New Aepran City

Last edited by Ashanrai on Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Fine then. good bye tir'an...i do not accept these terms and shall never return to you, it is not worth having my ears blackened jsut to enter a city i ahve helped rise from the ashes*throws a copy of this writing into a fireplace*
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:01 am

dr. duke wrote:
Fine then. good bye tir'an...i do not accept these terms and shall never return to you, it is not worth having my ears blackened jsut to enter a city i ahve helped rise from the ashes*throws a copy of this writing into a fireplace*

Was it such a difficult task to do your duties as a Constable, to do all in your power to at the very minimum.. socialize with other constables in an informal meeting.. If this is too much for you, then good riddance
Back to top Go down
kyleX

kyleX

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Persona Record
Char Name: unknown
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:04 pm

no it was not difficult but nobody was online when we where is that to difficult ?
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Persona Record

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:35 pm

If this was the case Kyle, then the appropriate course of action would have been to at the very least ask for an extended deadline to meet. You were warned 2-3 weeks in advance that this would be your exact punishment. If you do not see your fellow constables around the lands when you are, then it would have been more than appropriate to attempt to contact each and every one of them to organize a convenient time when a simple majority or even a minority of constables would be available.
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi
Char Race: Elf

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:55 pm

Ashanrai wrote:
5) Present a profound gift of significant importance and benefit to the Tir'anian Community at large; Gift must be considered acceptable unanimously by the Cala and the Lord Guardian...
Wat would you define as a profound gift?
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Sponsored content

Excommunication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excommunication   Excommunication Empty

Back to top Go down

Excommunication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: General talk (IC)-
Jump to: