A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A visit from Gala.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Attasha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Persona Record
Char Name: Attasha
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Tir'an

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 3:39 pm

A few weeks ago, strange things had been happening. I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination or not, so at first I dismissed the strange whispers and other things, thinking it was nothing. Turns out, there was more to it than I thought. One day, I was called to Queen Gala’s nest in Hyperborea, and there Gala herself appeared, and brought with her a prophecy. The following are the three parts of the prophecy:

Your vision suddenly becomes obscured by vast amounts of fire coming out of the ground like geysers.
Millions of people in black hooded robes start to appear and one by one they each step into the fires and howl out in great pain.
The Great Pylosian Volcano erupts to your left in a deafening roar and spews lava onto the amassed people as more cries and howls of pain ensue.
A man dressed in dirty brown robes and carrying a staff with a glowing red gem paces back and forth on the back of a giant red dragon in the sky.
The giant red dragon maneuvers through the air breathing more fire upon the black-hooded people, causing yet more howls of pain.
Instantly the happenings around you disappear and your vision returns to normal.

“You have seen the future of Korth if the human regime is allowed to rule, expand and conquer”
“People of all kinds will become immortal beings, constantly filled with life, never dying”
“But they will still feel pain…which will be inflicted upon all people daily in great magnitudes”
“They will want to die, if only to get the chance to regenerate, but they will be refused that opportunity by The Sorceress”
“The remaining dwarves will be the first to experience this, deep in the underground labs of Prolix”
“No one will hear of or know of the dwarves’ pain”
“Then the remaining Drows will experience the same fate as the dwarves”
“Then the elves, dragons and the humans will follow last”

“On a battlefield over the River, soldiers of Human and soldiers of Elf will fight one another”
“In this battle, the fights will rage for hours with no soldier feeling any kind of pain at all”
“Dragon soldiers will soon enter the field and they too will fight without feeling any pains”
“The leader of the Holy Land will be very ill for weeks prior to this battle and during the battle shall feel all the pain of every soldier, human, elf, and dragon”
“The pain will be so great that a loud roar will sound and a giant ball of fire shall end the battle”
“The leader of the Holy Land will be dead and reunited with Love and the King Torrix”
“If the second part of the prophecy is to come true, a new leader of the Holy Land must rise to that role”
“The leader must lead by both birth and divine rights such that the Holy Land of Mortals continue to be led by Mortal Gods”

So there you have it.
Back to top Go down
Xandrah

Xandrah

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Persona Record
Char Name: Xandrah Dragoness
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Hmmm this is a very scary vision!
Back to top Go down
Attasha

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Persona Record
Char Name: Attasha

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 6:41 pm

Indeed it is. It was a bit frightening at first.

But I've been thinking about the second part of the prophecy. Since the Sorceress disappeared, will it still come true? I don't think you would deny anybody an opportunity like that, or at least, I hope you wouldn't. I guess we shall just have to wait and find out if it changes things or not.
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris
Char Race: Other Mythical Being

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:06 am

this is frightening to think of... i cant believe... he may leave us... *growls furiosly*
Back to top Go down
dr. duke

dr. duke

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Persona Record
Char Name: Bean Duke Turunalindi

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 1:55 pm

((wow...2 month old msg...was it realy needed braught back asora?))*foot stems fromdukes horse show up on the thread*
Back to top Go down
http://www.awmyths.com
Sponsored content

A visit from Gala. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A visit from Gala.   A visit from Gala. Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit from Gala.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: