A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

June 25th Bot Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrick
Admin
Garrick

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2007-06-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Garrick Felagund, Icepanther
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

June 25th Bot Update Empty
PostSubject: June 25th Bot Update   June 25th Bot Update EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 12:44 pm

One of the "lesser" features released was now you will get an increased EXP from hunting

Also.. I added a new command to allow you to view just your items.. just type /i or /items or /inv to see it

And the more noticeable feature released... brand new HUD

Features of New HUD
  • Maintained old health bars
  • Added stats display "drop down menu" to view all your skill levels, weapon, armor, shield, nation
  • Added a /home and a /meeting teleport right in the stats display.... you just have to click the appropriate marked spot for each one
  • Added inventory stats display "drop down menu" .. this one is at its very basic level right now. Right now.. it's got a fishing rod, pickaxe, sickle, and brew pot as built-in functional items to allow to perform the various actitivites with a simple click. There's also a globe in the inventory, which brings up the entire WORLD MAP. Yes you heard me.. we now have a map hud.. you can teleport to various locations just by clicking on the stars on the map.. Next to the globe is a wand that brings up a basic display of certain spells you can perform
Back to top Go down
https://myths.rpg-board.net

June 25th Bot Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: Out of Character :: World Developments-
Jump to: