A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Royal

Sir Royal

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-11-20

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:16 pm

My time has come to the end. My punishment for stealing the treasures of
Tir'an and smuggling lumber out of Prolix and killing the inocent people with out just cause. I was sentenced to walk the deadlands and striped of all my belongings. [size=7]
AldebaranAnrik took my houses and Ashanria placed my belongings around. for the inocent people i've hurt to have. So as Garrick whips down on his dragon and the dragon grabs me up and holds me tight. while Garrick heads for the deadlands. When we get there Garrick tells me to never look back and my journey will come to the end in 60 days and night. So as i walk the deadlands thirsty and hungry and cold from all the rain and wind. time goes buy slow. so on my 59 night Fro Daddy appears in front of me and tells me i must eat the seed of a berry bush that grew here long ago. I ask why as he looks at me with fire in his eyes. he tells me he is the lord of the ogres and the bringer of death. And tells me you must eat this seed to end your journey so as he holds out his hand and drops the seed in my hand he tells me to take it. so i eat the seed and my journey ends...........
[/size]
Back to top Go down
Sir Royal

Sir Royal

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Tir'an and smuggling lumber out of Prolix and killing the inocent people with out just cause. I was sentenced to walk the deadlands and striped of all my belongings. [size=7][size=7]
AldebaranAnrik took my houses and Ashanria placed my belongings around. for the inocent people i've hurt to have. So as Garrick whips down on his dragon and the dragon grabs me up and holds me tight. while Garrick heads for the deadlands. When we get there Garrick tells me to never look back and my journey will come to the end in 60 days and night. So as i walk the deadlands thirsty and hungry and cold from all the rain and wind. time goes buy slow. so on my 59 night Fro Daddy appears in front of me and tells me i must eat the seed of a berry bush that grew here long ago. I ask why as he looks at me with fire in his eyes. he tells me he is the lord of the ogres and the bringer of death. And tells me you must eat this seed to end your journey so as he holds out his hand and drops the seed in my hand he tells me to take it. so i eat the seed and my journey ends...........
Back to top Go down
Sir Royal

Sir Royal

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Tir'an and smuggling lumber out of Prolix and killing the inocent people with out just cause. I was sentenced to walk the deadlands and striped of all my belongings. [size=7][size=7]

Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 9:26 pm

Neat story for roleplaying Royal though I do not understand the need for all the repeats. I am sorry that this has worked out this way for you. I wish I could change it but I do not have that kind of power.
Back to top Go down
Sir Royal

Sir Royal

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 pm

sorry i was trying to copy and email it to my self. i try to fix but as you see i didnt work
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:04 am

I did not take your houses.
The Spirit Orcs destroyed your one house.
As for the other house. According to the laws set out by the Court of Advisors at the time, you forfeited it when you voluntarily left Prolix.
Back to top Go down
Fro Daddy

Fro Daddy

Registration date : 2009-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:15 am

MHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHH DEATH ITS A GRAND ENDERVER
Back to top Go down
Sir Royal

Sir Royal

Persona Record
Char Name:
Char Race:
Char Allies:

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 1:51 pm

its rollplaying. AldebaranAnrik so suck it up. if anny one see Royal Wizard log on its not me. so bot him off the game. and ban his i.p addrest
Back to top Go down
AldebaranAnrik

AldebaranAnrik

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Roleplay or not,, it's a lie Royal Wizard/Sir Royal, you suck it up, jerk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard   Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard Empty

Back to top Go down

Eternal Sleep for Royal Wizard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 5: The Dragon Wars-
Jump to: