A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Scary Future

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jen2009

Jen2009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Persona Record
Char Name: Jennifer
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

The Scary Future Empty
PostSubject: The Scary Future   The Scary Future EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:34 pm

As some of you may have noticed I disappered on 05/28/10 At around 10:20 PM. Well Garrick took me a strange place. Well he told me to sit but i didnt not agree. He just told me to sit and we argued for a bit. Finally he said i would sit or My people would be at risk. I thought better me than them and complied. I sat in the sat and i saw pink fog surround me and then a wheel was turning and there were electric shocks! I then saw a vision. Then this message came :

'You appear to be standing on a very shoreline on the Veiled Islands in Korth... dressed in a beautiful white dress...'
The vision was of me! In a beautiful white dress. I was at a chapel and Sara Adams (you know her!) she was like a minister. I even had some friends there! They were : Stayjit,Kwanita,Eric John.,Silvershadow,Sheila M and AldeberanAnrik.I thought oh how lovley a wedding! How silly i was! I then found myself walking down the isle! I dont know the power that over came me but it did. Then Sara adams came and told me some news: 'He' was dead. I dont know why i felt strange. Not sad or mourning. I didnt know who 'he' was so. Then i was about to YELL who is 'he' but i was rudley awakend. I just want to fill in the missing peices of the puzzle. Im frightened as well. Never have i lived an experience as such! --Empress Jennifer.

Last edited by Jen2009 on Fri May 28, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gordon E.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2010-05-25

Persona Record
Char Name: Gordon Edward Milton

The Scary Future Empty
PostSubject: It happen to me too.   The Scary Future EmptyFri May 28, 2010 10:50 pm

I was on my way back to my restaurant when all of a sudden I was kidnapped by some panthers and was carried off to some weird place where I’ve met Garrick who asked me to sit in a chair of some sort with an electrical device near it.

Worried about what would happen if I didn’t cooperate I decided to sit down in chair, he threw a switch of some sort and all of a sudden I saw bright light and then blacked out.

I woke up at my restaurant in Polix with Seran and Fro Daddy by my side apparently dressed up like for a wedding occasion.

Just then we heard noises as Orcs broke through the Eastern gate of Prolix. One thousand of them blue colored orcs came at us, they killed off Fro Daddy and Seran leaving me standing there scared, then I was killed by the orcs.

That when I woke up wondering what all that was about, and it was weird Garrick told me cause me and Jen2009 consciousness was taken to the same date and time in both of our experments, and then I was taken back to Prolix by a panther.

I don’t know what that was about but it was kind of freaky but cool.

Last edited by Garrick on Fri May 28, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Rewriting my mistakes)
Back to top Go down

The Scary Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scary Future   The Scary Future EmptySat May 29, 2010 3:54 pm

I was attempting to gather some resorces when I was whisked away as my pickaxe was on the down swing.

Next thing I know, I'm standing infront of a very strange looking chair.

still slightly disorented, I heard Garrick "request my presence" in that chair.

Feeling uneasy but compliant, I took a seat.

Garrick fliped a switch or 3 and guess it was to much for me body to handle, lights flashing and surges of electricity rushed around and thru me.. this is what I saw or rather remember...

As you feel yourself returning to consciousness.. you see yourself sitting in an outdoor chapel-like area near the pink building where the bananas are harvested...
Sitting to your left is Sheila .. and to your right is Kwanita.. with Sara Adams dressed in full priestess garb standing behind the altar..

Jen2009 stands alone behind the set up of chairs in the aisle .. in a full white dress

In the distance .. you can hear a struggle of orcs shouting nonsense like "Ooga Booga" as they invade the Prolix city streets

A messenger runs up to Sara .. and you can faintly hear the messenger whisper, "Priestess .. The Groom Sir Milton was killed by the orcs.."

Garrick turns off the machiney contraption*

That was a rush it was and I'ed love to get one of those chairs!!!
Back to top Go down
Jen2009

Jen2009

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-07-23

Persona Record
Char Name: Jennifer

The Scary Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scary Future   The Scary Future EmptySat May 29, 2010 6:37 pm

Groom Sir Milton? How strange i dont know a Sir Milton. Very Strange in deed!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Scary Future Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Scary Future   The Scary Future Empty

Back to top Go down

The Scary Future
Page 1 of 1