A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Door in tunnel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon2

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-03-24

Strange Door in tunnel Empty
PostSubject: Strange Door in tunnel   Strange Door in tunnel EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 pm

It has come to my attention that while in my many travels searching for new wonders that in our unspoiled and great land that, I and sheila m. whom I asked to look at this discovery should bring this wonderous yet troubleing discovery to the attention of all of the rulers and officals and all fellow elven country men and wemon. and of our most highly exalted ruler in whom praise and honnor and glory be given and to our most Notable Prince Stayjit.Smile

I have in my travels stumbled upon a cave located at 20S 100E. a cave in which contains a door made of strange metal that pushes one away from entering by useing a beam of light that does not hurt you! Smile I have come to the knowledge that this door in which I speak of may in fact be a portal used by the very Dark One him self with malitious intent of unknown design. I have written this in hopes to reveal this enigma and possiblely avert an unknown danger. any help with this could save our land because I feel that there is just cause to worry concerning this particular door since it may be a door that the Evil one uses to spread misery. So I pray our most elustrious ruler and our most high prince Stayjit to investagate this door with the utmost hast. Further more it was brought to my attention that this door seemed to be made from the very metal that this Metior that fell in the bad lands some while ago was made form.

Source of this information came from My observations and input given by Sheila m.

Concerned citizen of this most wonderful land, WhisperThree

Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Strange Door in tunnel   Strange Door in tunnel EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Very well reported WhisperThree!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange Door in tunnel   Strange Door in tunnel EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 12:37 pm

I wandered to the location of this doorway, I was curious for I knew of no metal door. It's rather close to Neo Rousseau's old home, perhaps he knew of it, but I had never seen it before. It's in a small series of tunnels and I found an old dusty skeleton, so it can't be a brand new thing. I hope it's not another Portal, we are just getting settled in Tir'an with our refugees and would be pressed if more came. I don't think I explored all the tunells, but if any wish to I advise bringing triptyte, its very dark in there.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Strange Door in tunnel   Strange Door in tunnel EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I was shown the tunnels that WhisperThree had found. The strange door repelled me back as well.

The metal reminds me of the large shiny lump that had landed a while back by the Evil Garrick's Chalet home in the cursed earthen area near the Orange Pyramid. That was when Evil Garrick revealed to me that he had imprisoned both Ashanrai and the Empress of Prolix and starved them of food and water until they died their final deaths.

Then later the large shiny lump had disappeared. I did not know what had happened to it. I suspect that the Evil One took it and used it to create this door as some sort of protection over his portal he created in the mines, hence why the metal looks so familiar to me.

The time for payment for your long list of crimes is coming Evil One. When it does, your destruction will be terrible and horrible indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Door in tunnel   Strange Door in tunnel Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Door in tunnel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A W M Y T H S :: In Character :: History of the Land :: Ch 6: The Convergence-
Jump to: