A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of the Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Red Sorceress
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2010-07-09

Persona Record
Char Name: None
Char Race: Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

The End of the Hunt Empty
PostSubject: The End of the Hunt   The End of the Hunt EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:45 pm

The scavenger hunt is over and was, in all, a good hunt. Most of the prizes were found. The two grand prizes, however, were never found. Let face it, I couldn't just place these two prizes out in the open like I did with most of the prizes. They were special and had to be placed in a place diffiuclt to find. As to where they had been hidden: the $25 stat was in Redwood Village by the stable. To one side of the stable there are several crates. The $25 stat was mixed in with these crates. The $50 stat was on my island and inside my home. It was a chest that I minaturized and placed on one of the tables. I can be very cunning when I wabnt to be.

Not all is lost. After taking with Garrick, it has been decided there will be a second hunt for the two stat prizes. As of now, I'm not sure how this hunt will work, but it's going to be different.
Back to top Go down

The End of the Hunt
Page 1 of 1