A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cala's gift to the Druid Nation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mita.

Mita.

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-01-28

Cala's gift to the Druid Nation Empty
PostSubject: Cala's gift to the Druid Nation   Cala's gift to the Druid Nation EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 12:47 pm

As Cala and his elven people have been rebuilding in the Wetlands a mysterious discovery has been found. While Cala was digging out his golden hills for the building of his home; he discovered what he calls a "Moonstone". Cala has presented this gift to the Druid people to find out what its purpose is.  I have charged Sophia Deer with the task of Scientific study. May God bless us with wisdom as to what this newest artifact might possibly do for the people of Amandil Hayvn and Korth.

Back to top Go down
Tattiana

Tattiana

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-11-25

Persona Record
Char Name: Tattiana
Char Race: Drow
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Cala's gift to the Druid Nation   Cala's gift to the Druid Nation EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Moonstone you say? They are a wonderous stone indeed.

The Cala was wise in giving the druids such. I have confidence in your Lady there that she will bring back good research on this stone. There are a few texts in the arcane archives that she may want to look at soon.
Back to top Go down
Sophia Deer

Sophia Deer

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2014-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Cala's gift to the Druid Nation   Cala's gift to the Druid Nation EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:41 am

*Begins to pen her message on parchment*

Readers, I wish to thank Cala for his extraordinary gift of the Moonstone. It is indeed a priceless contribution.

I have spent many night hours looking in the arcane archives for the use of the Moonstone and shall continue my endeavors. This is a daunting task but I feel will be well worth it for all Nations of Korth.

My eyes show the strain of my labor but I continue on with my studies. Numerous candles I have burned reading and doing experiments with this prized object.

I strongly believe the Moonstone may be used for healing as the body is composed mostly of water and it is well known the Moon, our sister, has a powerful influence over the tides.

Now I wish to share a bit of humor with you.

I found a frog in the woods that had injured one of his legs.

It was not very severe but I wished to help this little creature. I found him by the fishing pond.

As I did my experiment to heal his leg, much to my surprise the little frog, whom I named Oskar began to grow a fifth leg.  I was horror-struck by this. I felt I had done Oskar a horrible injustice.

I began to work even more diligently and was able to get the fifth leg to disappear.
In the meantime, little Oskar is staying with me until the time comes when I will be able to restore to health to his leg.

I pray that the spirits of the Earth be with me as I venture forth with my studies and experiments.

*puts down her feathered pen, rubs her eyes and continues to study from the ancient books*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cala's gift to the Druid Nation   Cala's gift to the Druid Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Cala's gift to the Druid Nation
Page 1 of 1