A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Race: Other Mythical Being
Char Allies: Science

Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation Empty
PostSubject: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm starting to mistrust some of my citizens. I'm not sure how the other leaders feel, but this may clear things up.

I know that if I have betrayel it is beheadment unless forgiven. But I hath not heard of the other punishments.

Pledge:
I, (name) pledge loyalty to (nation), and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can possible to protect (ruler), and (nation). I, (name) am forever loyal to (nation).

My Own Pledge:
I, Father. pledge loyalty to Prolix, and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can possible to protect my citizens, and Prolix. I, Father. am forever loyal to Prolix.

Last edited by Father. on Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashanrai

Ashanrai

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Persona Record
Char Name: Ashanrai
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:20 pm

I, Valuk pledge loyalty to Tir'an, and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can possible to protect the people of Tir'an. I, Valuk am forever loyal to Tir'an

Even us leaders must state our loyalty to our nations. I think this is great idea if everyone does this to bring about a greater cultural unity, and let's face it, who wouldn't want to say they are loyal to their nation? Let's say it loud and proudly here
Back to top Go down
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 pm

I, Shokkus pledge loyalty to Dolf-Hloab, and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can possible to protect Dolf-Hloab and it's citizens. I, Shokkus am forever loyal to Dolf-Hloab.
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Persona Record
Char Name: Asora Xino Exinoris

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

I, Russell pledge loyalty to Tir'an, and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can possible to protect valuk, and Tir'an. I, Russell am forever loyal to Tir'an.
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 4:39 pm

[Removed by user]

Last edited by russman117 on Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Father.

Father.

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Persona Record
Char Name: ArchSpirit Father
Char Allies: Science

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm

russman117 wrote:
i, Russell do not have full trust in valuk for now and my pledge to valuk will be withdrawn untill further notice... but i still stay loyal to Tir'an

Withdrawal Accepted and understood
Back to top Go down
Asora

Asora

Persona Record

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:35 pm

and now my pledge is back again thankfully clearing things up with valuk
Back to top Go down
Enkil

Enkil

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Persona Record
Char Name: Enkil Khayman
Char Race: Elf
Char Allies: Moon God Ranul

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 am

I, Enkil, pledge loyalty to Prolix, and I understand the punishments. I shall do all I can to protect Father, and Prolix. I, Enkil, am forever loyal to Prolix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation   Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Pledge Your Loyalty To Your Nation
Page 1 of 1