A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Pledge to the Elven People

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: Science

A Pledge to the Elven People Empty
PostSubject: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Decades of social unrest between the Native Races (elf, drow, and dwarf) and the Prolix Empire are about to come to a complete halt to last forever more lifetimes. We will not stand to live in a divided land; a land with an absent Elven regime and a prospering Human democracy. The Prolix Empire is going to immediately begin reaching its arms far and wide to the elven people, to provide the type of aid and security that all beings thrive for in life.

Specifically, my plan calls for the Prolix Empire to deliver, free from its national vault, a daily shipment of necessary goods to every elf. The finer details of the amount of each good are still to be determined. However, my hope is to provide every elf with the following items on a daily basis:
  • 75 Lumber
  • 40 sweet fruit
  • 10 methkarie crystal
  • 1 type of skill crystal to be determined

The Prolix Empire is growing every day with its enormous 105 million SP national budget and its national vault's net worth approaches 3 billion SP of goods.

All previous government debt owed by the elven people to Prolix is considered null and void.

While I do not believe in the notion of gods, as we are Man and Man alone controls his or her destiny, I plan to build shelters and schools devoted to the teaching of the elven religion, so that the elven people can still maintain their cultural identity. We may not believe the same, but I will defend and excessively promote your right to believe differently.

In closing, I am formally announcing the creation of 3 new regions of the Prolix Empire. As I have read history, there are three locations within the Prolix Empire that reside on land of former elven capital cities: the Bananas Island used to be Aspreith and Redwood township used to be Tir'an and the GZ Isle used to be an elven sanctuary. The Banana Islands will become the Serandria City; Redwood township will become the Setonia Village; and the former Elven Sanctuary will become the Solaria Territory. Both Serandria and Setonia will be multicultural regions, meaning all races welcome (human and elf), directly under governorship of Prolix's laws through a locally elected official (could be elf or human, whoever these regions vote as their governor). Solaria, however, will be a sovereign, dependent territory of the Prolix Empire. Solaria will be a true center of neutrality with the elves that choose to live there and the Democratic Principles and Prospering Capitalism that Prolix will bring to foster the territorial flower of the land.
Back to top Go down
Sheila M

Sheila M

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Persona Record
Char Name: Sheila M
Char Allies: Tir'an

PostSubject: Re: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 3:37 pm

How long will this supposed pledge be kept? And if it does not profit Prolix why would humans want to keep it?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Persona Record
Char Name: Seran Adams
Char Allies: Science

PostSubject: Re: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:22 pm

This is a pledge of good will to continue to maintain the balance of peace between the races. I fully expect Prolix to take a huge financial loss in doing this, but that is okay because Prolix does so well in growing in other areas that it can afford these type of good will investments to share resources.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:08 pm

I object to this pledge. Under this plan Elves would recieve 'payment' daily from Prolix. This is tainted money from a banking system that practices usury and business dealings. I remind the Elves that the person who 'pays' you to work is your Boss and Elves do not have Bosses ! I myself would rather face Yorn Dios Mistress again before being put on Prolix' Payroll. We did at one point discuss a Council, a multicultural group of equals that discuss the common concerns. This idea has merit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 pm

And we also discussed the possibility of a separate bank for Elves, I'd like to acknowledge the kind GIFT from Prolix of 2000 lumber to help with building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pledge to the Elven People   A Pledge to the Elven People Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pledge to the Elven People
Page 1 of 1