A W M Y T H S
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 13: The Korth Flux

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goshenta

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-06-17

Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008   Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:19 am

Well my friends, you've probably noticed a lack of bot updates for a LOOONNGGG time but I was just renewed yesterday, and I'm on Summer break now so you can expect a few updates here and there from now on. This is the first of hopefully many to come.

1. Combat system "fixed." Although it was never broken, the system was actually missing a set of parenthesis (don't blame me, blame math) that actually made it so that your weapon's damage multiplier had almost zero effect. This completely changes outcome of everyone's combat, so please report to me if it seems like your attacks are too weak or too strong. Combat system set back to the old formula, but with a slight "luck" tweak.

2. Thanks to Jimbo for this one: I've implimented a reload time for all long range weapons. Now there's a 2 second delay between each shot using a weapon such as a bow.

3. Two new spells added. Restore and Desperation. For more information on the current list of spells, go to this post: https://myths.rpg-board.net/general-discussion-ooc-f1/spirit-system-t62.htm#108

4. All spells now have a 50% chance success rate up till you reach a spirit level of 50. Once you reach that level, your spells have a 100% chance success rate.

5. Added a HUD error catcher that will stop the bot from crashing on HUD errors. I'm still not able to resolve HUD update issues, so just be glad we have a HUD system at all! Wink

6. Added back the prolix home location. Not completely sure if it's correct or not, haven't really tested it. Let me know!

7. Increased the values of nutrition points given from fish. They seemed a bit low. Now you won't have to eat 40 fish just to fill yourself up! xD

8. Fixed a few other minor bugs here and there, nothing special.

That's about it. Feel free to leave me comments, I appreciate the enthusiasm from everyone. More to come later!

Last edited by Goshenta on Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shokkus

Shokkus

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-07-03

Persona Record
Char Name: Shokkus
Char Race: Part Elf/Part Human
Char Allies: I am Independent

Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008   Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008 EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:31 am

Good job, can't wait to see what else you have in store for the coming season.
Back to top Go down

Bot updates as of Saturday, June 14, 2008
Page 1 of 1